Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Version of Today

Today i spent the day at my Mumma's house with my boyfriend! We had some dinner and had a few laughs around the dinner table. Before my boyfriend and I moved in together i lived with my Dad and only saw my mum three days a week so i really treasure all the time i have with her these days! She has the best little house and has made herself a little fairy's picnic table from some tree trunks that were left in her garden and Matthew took some picture of me sitting on it in my beautiful new dress! 

The question is.. do i look like a fairy? 



and here's the soppy one...


Thanks for reading beautiful people!

I'll hopefully be posting some of our London photographs tomorrow when we get our cameras developed! I can't wait to see them!!

xx

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...