Thursday 25 October 2012

I finally reached my 1000th view!

I am so thrilled about it and have been waiting for it to just push over the 1000th the last couple of days!! I have 1010 views at the moment and i couldn't be happier! Thank you so much for all your support and help everyone that has helped me fix up my blog! I love you all!

And.. as a treat.. here is a sneak peak at all my new bows!


I have lots of new fabric and lots of new ribbons to show you! I will be listing all of these bows tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for reading
xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I know how excited i was when it happened to me. Keep up the good work you are doing amazing. xx

    http://ilovesixpence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I love seeing my views go up over huge numbers! I can't believe people like my blog so much! I love writing here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...